Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

🏀🏀 Tall blacks beaten by japan🏀🏀

As part of a follow-up activity, I decided to do a reflection/summary about an article that I had read. The article was about Tall blacks beaten by japan.

The Tall Blacks have lost their first World Cup warm-up against Japan.
The Tall Blacks went down 99-89.
The Tall Blacks were outplayed by NBA rookie Rui Hachimura. He scored a game-high 35 points. He was the No. 9 pick in this year’s NBA draft for the Washington Wizards.
The best of the Kiwis was Tai Webster with 18 points and Isaac Fotu who finished with a double-double of 16 points and 10 rebounds.
I really hope that you learned something new and enjoyed my post. I would appreciate any feedback regarding to my post.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Timote,
    my name is Jedi and I am a year eight in rimu class and I absolutely love basketball. It is one of my favourite sports, that's why I decided to check out this post. Do you like basketball?

    I think this post was pretty good because you said a bit about what it was about and you added a photo. Although I was wondering what this was a follow up of, since you said it was part of a follow up activity. Were you working on basketball in class?
    So to really help this post I think you should add more to your description. Maybe specify why you posted this or what you think about this sport.

    Great job!
    -Jedi^﹏^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it was for News follow up

      Delete