Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

🎥🎥currents Events🎥🎥

As part of a follow-up activity, I decided to do a reflection/summary about an article that I had read. The article was about Disney announcing it is going to remaking a number of popular children’s films.
Image result for disney new movies collage









The movies they intend to remake include including Christmas classic Home Alone and Night at the Museum.
Disney boss Bob Iger announced that the company’s new streaming service, Disney+, will include reboots of Home Alone, Night at the Museum, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Cheaper by the Dozen.
Disney owns the films after it bought the film studio 20th Century Fox.
Disney+ launches in the US in November and is expected to come to the NZ after that.
I really hope that you learned something new and enjoyed my post. I would appreciate any feedback regarding to my post.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Timote. My name is Chloe i'm a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School.
    Wow this blog post is really great! Next time you might want to put a capital at the front of your title as its the start of the sentence. I like how your title is catchy and not boring. I've never knew these interesting facts about these movies!
    How long did this take you? Did you google this information or did you already know it?
    If you google the information what source did you use, because I would love to know so I could have a look at?

    Kind regards
    - Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Timote,
    What a unique subject to add to your blog. I've rarely heard any blogs talking about plans form big movie studios. Also, the blog was sweet and short.

    I have mixed feelings about remade movies. It's kind of depending if the company is looking back at movies and imporving them to show the audience how far they've gone or just remake sucsessful movies to get more money out of it.

    Your blog is decent and unique, but to imporve you may need to remove some paragraphs because you have repeated what was recently said. Also presenting your infomation in a more interesting way will also improve it too. Do you have any opinions on remade movies?

    By Mika
    From Yaldhurst Model School
    Link to blog: http://ymsmika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete