Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Timote - KM - Quick Writes





T-M-1881-Inspirational-Adjective-Words_ver_4.jpg


WALT: Use adjectives to add details and describe


Tuesday, 6th May 2020

  • Write a list of adjectives to describe this image.


large_A-Dangerous-Pet-Pobble-365.jpg
My Adjectives
  • Burning
  • Sunset
  • Dangerous
  • Fire
  • Green
  • Hybrid
  • Furry
  • Sharp sword
  • Spork
  • Horns
  • Emerald Castle, old man, 


  • Write 2 to 3 paragraphs about this image using some of your adjectives.

!The boy who fed the dragon!
When I got off my horse I saw a mysterious creature out in the woods.
It was big, blue, tints of green on its wings, and had horns on its head.
When I got closer it looked like a hybrid of a goat and a Dragon, then I saw a kid next to the Dragon.
I thought the Dragon was gonna eat the kid so then I ran so fast that I slipped and face planted on the ground.
When I woke up I was in a mysterious emerald Castle, so I looked to my left and saw the same kid and the Dragon.

So I asked them what was this place, they said this was their castle and then I asked how this is way too big of money to buy.
Furthermore, they said this was their home but it got raided from a castle called The Warriors.

I wanted to stay with them but I had to head back home so I asked if I could feed the Dragon and with a happy face, he said yes.
So I grabbed the Spork and fed it a fire of steak and I think he enjoyed it. So I said my goodbyes and left but said if you need help come to our castle.
To Be Continued





No comments:

Post a Comment