Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Partner yoga

On monday 17th of september we did yoga with a partner, room 7 did it.When we found out I said to my 4 friend “two of us have to be partner”
They said “ yo we should” I went with friend paula.Miss Ashley showed us some photo up on the TV they were partners doing yoga.


The first photo we did this9.jpeg Me and Paula felt confident that we could do everything and(we could ) It felt good because we can stay calm and live free.The next thing we did was this2.jpegWe called it a A caused it looked like a A when we first did it it felt hard but I could trust my partner then we did it.Later on  we did this only me and paula could do it.

6.jpeg

Later on we got to the last one it was the hardest one it was this we almost did it we could not.We had to be flexible Paula  could do the bridge and I could do the other part

13.jpeg

After all of that  I was tried it was a fun and amazing because we can be changelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment