Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

blindfold challenge

INTRO -
WHAT: Blindfold challenge.
WHERE: room 7
WHY: For fun
WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am
HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture
WHO: Room 7 students

PARAGRAPH 1:
  • Get in buddies
  • Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.
  • In your head, made a plan of which way to go
  • Say who your buddy was.
PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED
  • Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.
  • How did it feel to have a blindfold on?
  • Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,
  • Banged into each other.
  • Table pushed me to the side
  • Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.
  • Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert
  • Kaboom
  • “ahhh”
PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO
  • Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”
  • Felt like the general of an army, an army of one.
  • Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control,
CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)
  • My favourite was..
  • I felt ..
  • It was easy/hard because..
  • I would or wouldn’t do this again because...




WRITE YOUR STORY HERE.
On 21th of september We did the The blindfold challenge, room 7 did it you may as why we did it for fun and also writing.When we found out Miss Ashley told to get into buddy and line up by the heater, I was with Isaiah.Miss Ashley explain the instruction to us she said if you touch a piece of furniture you would lose a point you have 10 points, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture.


When Isaiah put the blindfold I told him “ to do not make it tant”
Isaiah replied  “ ok ok “ then he made it tant we had to wait for our turn it was like I was in a line at theme park.After that it was our turn Isaiah guided me through the course I felt nervous and terrified that my buddy  would make me lose a point but he did not.


I put the blindfold on Isaiah He said “ do not make me lose before I shoot you”
I replied “ ok ok “ of course I know that was being Sarcastic or he wasn't.When it was our turn I guided him throw the course and we got 20 out of 20 so that was a perfect score.


After that I felt that I would do this again, It was fun and challenging.

WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED:
Author:

Checked by:

Recount checklist ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Surface features
Searched
Found
Fixed
Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence

Capital ‘I’


Capital letters for names of places and people


Full stops at the end of a sentence


Speech marks when people are talking


Punctuation - ? ! ; : ‘


Words are written in past tense


Connectives - next, then, afterwards


Interesting and difficult adjectives


Deep features


Introduction has who, what, when, where, why, and how


Conclusion has a reflective statement or says how you felt


Ideas/events in the right order



3 paragraphs



Metaphors and similes



Onomatopoeia, alliteration and/or idiom



Different types of sentences - short, long, compound and complex





One thing that (name) did well was…

One thing that (name) needs to work on:











No comments:

Post a Comment