Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

timote WALT: write a poem about an eathquake


Write a poem about earthquakes.
Maybe an acrostic poem, or any other type of poem you want.

Try to use powerful words from the video, like these
  • Desperate
  • Disorganised
  • Dig frantically in hope
  • A community overwhelmed
  • A mound of rubble
  • Catastrophe

Start here: I am a human being
People actually have a heart,
Who am I kidding,
No one should help out their fellow man,
It is funny people are laughing at Japan being hit by an earthquake,
Seriously don't think
I
Help others in the times of need
Or
Sacrifice for others that are less fortunate,
It is in our human nature to
Watch as thousands and thousands of people die
Just
Believe me when I say people don't
Just care about such matters
How they lost everything they had
How they are searching for their loved ones
How 10,000 people died by a giant wave
It is what it is.
It's funny to even think

I actually care

No comments:

Post a Comment